Monday, February 8, 2010

Alberta Fish & Game Banquet


This weekend I was invited to the Fish and Game banquet by my Huntress Friend miss Steph Roberts. This may not seem that exciting to most, but they happen to have a gourmet buffet of internationally themed wild game dishes. This made it very exciting for me!

I don't have any pictures from my camera but if I get my hands on any I will post them here. In lieu of this I will post the menu.

Strawberry Spinach Salad (U.S.A.)
Greek Salad (Greece)

Yaki Soba Game Bird Chow Mein (Japanese)
Pheasant & Partridge Cacciatore (Italy)
Mosse Roulade w Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce (Germany)
Venison Madras (Indian)
Crispy Gingered Elk (Thai)
Irish Whitetail Pot Pie (Ireland)
Mule Deer Enchiladas (Mexico)
Kentucky Backwoods Ribs (U.S.A.)

Spanish Rice (Spain)
Russian Roasted Red Potato (Russia)
Hot Buttered Mixed Vegetables (England)
Grade AAA Roast Beef (Canada)

On top of the great menu they had free wine and Desserts causing me to over eat. Needless to to say it was a pleasure and pain to eat all the food till it caught up with me.

I would do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment